This fully renovated and stylish corner unit, located on the 1st floor of the building, will undoubtedly win you over. Features: 12-foot ceilings, with sense of grandeur upon entering the condo. A large open area perfectly suited for entertaining friends and family. Incredible natural light present throughout the day. An elevated and closed bedroom with working area. Beautifully renovated and spacious bathroom w/double sink. Private rear entry doors for convenient access to parking. Wall to wall built in closet for storage. Concrete building offers excellent soundproofing, intercom system, Storage locker. Outdoor parking space available.
39'2" X 20'7" Irregular
Welcome to the Argenson Lofts, located in the former Sherwin Williams factory.
This fully renovated and stylish corner unit, located on the 1st floor of the building, will undoubtedly win you over.
New Renovations 2015
- Full Kitchen with oversized island quartz counters, high end modern gloss cabinets, electrical ports strategically integrated.
- Full Bathroom with modern walk - in shower, double sink and heated floors.
- New Hardwood floors throughout.
- All new electrical wiring for all new lighting fitures throughout.
- Convection air heating units.
- New wall mounted heat pump / air conditioner.
- 12-foot ceilings, having an obvious sense of grandeur upon entering the condo;
- a large open area perfectly suited for entertaining friends and family;
- Incredible natural light present throughout the day.
- an elevated and closed bedroom with desk area.
- Extra sleep areas, smart design; sliding trundle bed in living room, and loft ladder bunk above laundry room.
- private rear entry doors for convenient access to parking ;
- a large wall to wall built in closet for storage.
The concrete building also offers excellent soundproofing, intercom system, as well as a reserved storage locker space.
Outdoor private parking space available at an extra cost.
Services in the neighborhood:
Charlevoix metro 3 minutes walk. Atwater Market 9 minutes walk
SAQ, grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, restaurants, bistros, stores, theater, schools.
Quick access to highways 15, 20 and 720
Adjacent to the Lachine Canal and its wonderful bicycle path
An Absolute gem!
Don't wait to book a visit.
39'2" X 20'7" Irregular
View of the city
Lachine Canal , Highway , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||10'4" X 9'7"|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||9'3" X 9'8"|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||13'2" X 10'3"|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||15'5" X 9'2" irr.|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||9'1" X 7'5"|
|Laundry room||1st level/Ground floor||3'8" X 7'4"|
garburator , Sprinklers , Intercom , Alarm system , Wall-mounted heat pump
Fridge, Stove, Microwave range hood, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Lighting fixtures, PAX wardrobe closet, wall mounted TV console, curtain, rod, and window blinds.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is RYAN CHURCH, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is RYAN CHURCH, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.